12.01.2008

voice

i'm not exactly sure how to describe my voice
in a literal sense it is just vibrating air pushed out by my vocal chords,
but it is also an audible representation of myself
over the phone it is the first thing people know about me
so instead of judging me by what i look like
they judge me by what i sound like

in some ways i think it's like my connection to life
i'm aware that is clear as mud
but i don't really know how to describe it

everything created has a natural resonance
a wavelength inherent to its being
that matches a specific sound
and when those two vibrations meet
they intensify upon one another until they explode

i guess what i'm trying to say is
my voice is my natural vibration with life
or creation
or what have you

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi all, comments make me feel special, so leave one! then maybe one day you'll win the lotto, crazier things have happened...